Sunday, September 18, 2016

Quick Reminder About Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, there are two things happening at the GHS Lecture Hall:
1.  Any parent from CHHS wanting to meet me and here about Latin can stop by the Lecture Hall from 6:30-7:15 PM for a come and go.  I hope to meet as many of you as possible since I couldn't be at your Open House last week.
2.  From 7:15-8:00 PM, I will be having a meeting about a possible trip to Rome at the beginning of next summer--before it gets too hot!--for any interested family of any current or former Latin student. If you cannot make the meeting but would like the information, please email me and I will get the information to you.  This is a very exciting opportunity for the Latin students to see the buildings that we talk about in class and experience The Eternal City for a longer period of time.  We will be spending the whole trip in Rome.  There is an optional extension for an additional cost to see Pompeii, Naples, and Capri.  Again, email me if you would like the information about the trip or if you have any questions:  julie.mcconathy@gcisd.net

No comments:

Post a Comment