Sunday, August 14, 2016

Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year!  I'm excited to be back for my 19th year--where did the time go?  I hope all my students are ready to either get back to learning or begin learning Latin.

There will be a page for each level where you can see what we are doing or have done; where you can see the Remind code for each period; where you can see the Google Classroom codes for each period.

Every now and then, I might come across something fun or interesting that I might post, along with class/school announcements, so please go ahead and bookmark both this page and the class period page for your class/your student.

You may follow me on Twitter:  @mcconathyghs

If you need to contact me, email is always best:  julie.mcconathy@gcisd.net  Since it is my main campus, please call GHS at 817.251.5210; you will be put through to my voicemail from 8:00 AM until about 2:15 PM every day.  If you need a quick response from me, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment